Sunday, November 23, 2008

Reflection

So I just got off the the phone with the Ex-Lady. I had texted her to let her know there is a sale this week at the National Jeans Company, and in the past, we'd go shopping there together. Anyway, we chatted, and I came to realize that if we were still together she'd be getting a ring this year for Christmas. How crazy is that and how much have things changed? But I was contemplating if I would have bought her a ring out of obligation or would it have been really what I wanted to do. Things def weren't perfect between the two of us, but there are still elements of her that I still find as perfect for me...It's funny, after nearly a year of officially being broken up 9 months of living separately you'd think that would be enough time for me to commit to someone else, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm still hung up on the Ex-Lady...and I wonder if she's hung up on me...

No comments: