Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You Know What Sucks?

Being laid up in my apt for the last three days from a combination of back pain and a cold/flu. I was in a car accident several years ago which caused a serious injury to my back and every so often it acts up, but these last few days have been like no other. I haven't been out of my house since Sunday morning around 2am. I've taken so much Advil over the last 48 hours I'm afraid of creating a habit forming addiction. I swear the pills don't even help except for the first 10 mins after I take them cause mentally I think they are actually working. I should just swallow sugar cubes instead. Of course, even though I'm at home, I still forced myself to work because I'm a glutton for punishment. Speaking of which I need to take 8 days off before Christmas (and then 5 between Christmas and NYE), I gotta work that out soon. It's quite sad I've had more contact with the Banker's cat, which I can't stand, than any other living creature.

No comments: