Thursday, September 4, 2008

Everything I Love: The University

I love my undergraduate educational institution. Today I was driving to work and I saw this old guy wearing a t-shirt that had my school on it. Automatically I wanted to yell out of my car part of the Good Ole Song. Yes, it's called that, I went to a Southern school, enough said. It's amazing the sense of pride and the excitement just seeing the logo on a shirt or on a car gives me. A lot of people loved college for the parties, or the friends they made, or simply because of the education, but my love for my school goes beyond that, which is way I'm so happy I went there. The school itself feels like a part of my family, a member that I'm extremely proud to associate with. Short post I know, but sometimes you just gotta put the goodness out there....

No comments: