Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Terribles Tuesday

So per usual on a Tuesday at 3:24pm I'm at work, but I'm at a point where I just don't feel like doing anything else today. Grant it I will finish up what's on my plate, but I'm just exhausted right now. Tuesdays are quickly becoming my least favorite day of the week based on my schedule the prior day. On Mondays, I come in at my regular time, but instead of leaving at 6ish, I stay til 7:10, and then head to my class which is supposed to get out at 9:30, but the Prof has been keeping us til about 10pm which then in turn causes me to not get home until 10:30. Normally I could deal with that. But I just moved on Saturday and still haven't made the trek to the grocery store so I had to figure out what the hell was open at 10:30pm in my new town. The answer was the drive through at Wendy's. But for some godforsaken reason, it was packed. Wendy's on a Monday night at 10:30 jam packed. So it was either wait in line for my Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and Crispy Chicken Nuggets or go home and eat Pop Tarts. Any, I ended up home at 11pm, ate, tried to steal some internet using a crappy loaner computer from my office, my regular comp needed some maintenance, and ended up in bed a little after midnight. Needless to say, after starting my last few weeks like that, Tuesdays have not been all that fun.

Anywhoo, I'm just ready to bust out of here, go shopping, cook and unpack more of my shizz. Anyway, other than the move, which was a fantastic success, things have been quiet. Just trying to get more of my summer travel locked down. Looks like Seattle will be a nice 4th of July trip, and then I'll hit VA a couple weeks after that. Vegas is being thrown into the mix now for late August, which I'm on the fence about. We'll see...okay, back to work...hopefully I can get to a post on being naked that I've been pondering for awhile.

No comments: