Friday, June 13, 2008

Let's Get Naked....


So I’ve been thinking about this post for awhile now, and finally I have time to write it. Not that it’s extremely dense in nature or anything like that, but after weeks of having a ridiculous schedule, I actually got to vege this afternoon, watch a couple of movies and now I can type.

So anyway, as a single man now, sex with different women is going down…I’m not slutting it up by any means, but over the course of the last couple of months I’ve seen a couple naked bodies. What caught my attention is how easy it is to be naked with someone else, even on the first time. Remember when we were kids, and we were told to hide our business, cover up and don’t play with that? Well you would think after all that was ingrained in us, when we would sleep with someone new for the first time a person would be shy and squeamish. But that has not been the case at all, hell it hasn’t been that way since the first time I had sex. The goal now is to get your clothes off asap, and after you do the deed, there is no discomfort in just laying there naked. Laying there naked is actually a good sign that there will be a round two...

So I’m just wondering when did we mentally get like that? Just being comfortable naked, and at times with a complete stranger, that you happen to know biblically. Is it just a maturity thing, once a girl has seen one dick then each new one is nothing novel for her and once a guy has seen some boobs and box, well it pretty much is what it is? Don’t get me wrong, every new pair of boobs I see is great blessing and every box I get to munch is like trying out a brand new restaurant, but at the same time, the lobster ravioli isn’t going to change that much from one Italian joint to the next, unless you dine at the Olive Garden which is an abomination.

Now trust me, I’m all for naked time all the time…but the evolution of getting nude and being comfortable with it interests me…

No comments: