Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey Y'all...Snibbity Diggity...

Sup sup peeps...been awhile since I actually had a real post. But considering I do this just for the fun of it, I guess lapses in posts are excusable. Anyway, things have been crazy, especially with my impending move next week. Nothing major, literally moving 3 miles away into a dope luxury community, but I hate moving in general, and my friends convinced me not to hire movers, so I'm stressed about getting everything done right...once I'm moved in I'll be able to breathe a little easier.

Summer session for school has started. Per usually I've become the team lead in my group projects. Unfortunately my ambition and a fear of failure doesn't allow me to put faith and trust in the rest of the group to get things in order. We have 5 assignments (3 group/2 individual) due in 5 weeks...but trust me, this is far easier than the syllabus for this class in the fall and spring. Hopefully we can knock out the two case write ups before the end of next week, and I can get my individual special topic written up then as well.

I'm at home today because my allergies have been a mess this weekend. It's awesome spending Memorial Day weekend on my couch sneezing and blowing my nose. The good life right here...but it just started raining, which is a blessing, the pollen will get depressed and I'll be able to breathe.

The lady scene is all over the place...no way to even describe where it starts, ends or where it will be in 4 weeks...

I gotta figure out my summer travel in the next couple of weeks too, looks like VA, NJ, Seattle and Vegas are possible destinations.

Anyway, I have a phone interview in 15mins, for a job I probably don't want, but I figure why not keep my skills sharp and maybe parlay this into a counter offer from my own company...

Aight, back to "preparing" for this interview....keep it hot like fish grease y'all...

No comments: