Monday, April 21, 2008

Reason #423 Why I’m Still a Kid

So tonight I went out to a bar to meet up with some friends to watch the Celtics whoop up on the Hawks. The girl I have gone out with a few times came with me as one of those “test” moments. You know, you introduce someone new to your crew to see 1) if they like her on first impressions, and 2) if she can put up with your friends being massive idiots.

The night starts off normal enough, but at some point we get to a story about a stripper having roast beef cold cuts stuffed up her ass and then eaten by her stripper compadres. That was bad enough and then we get into a convo about all the nasty sex acts people do, such as Hot Lunches, Cleveland Steamers, the Houdini, etc…and even one we created called Return to Sender (never attempted but hilarious to describe). But she rolled with it.

On the ride home she said she really liked my friends, which is a plus and as I type this I’m fielding text messages from my friends saying how much they like her. So it’s aces all around. But the big thing was I finally got the sack to kiss her. What’s so strange is I’ve kissed plenty of girls, while drunk…so of course there was no need to build up the courage then, plus those girls were getting tossed to the side that night anyway. But to kiss a girl that I actually found potential in is a whole new world. So anyway, this kiss was seriously like regressing back to 9th grade. Well, not in technique, but in nervousness and the whole, "will she like it," "am I reading the situation properly," etc…but she kissed be back and I was beaming. So I’m in a good mood…but now I will over analyze this situation as well…I have to learn to just take things as they come and be happy with the now and not be so concerned with the unknown.

2 comments:

NYCPonderings Chick said...

aww this is such a cute story...its really good your friends like her also...

DCD said...

Cute = insecure dumbass...just checked my blog roll and finally you posted about your weekend...once I settle in from my hangover it's my first read...