Sunday, April 6, 2008

KANSAS REPRESENT!


It's been awhile since I've had anything sports related on here, but I had to share my joy that Kansas beat UNC tonight!!! I've had an unnatural love for Kansas since I was about 14. Back in the early and mid 90's college basketball wasn't big in the Northeast, except for UConn...and a few years later we had the UMass explosion. But before then, I started getting involved in pools, yes even back as a freshman in high school I was gambling so to speak, so I started following teams and Kansas just became my squad...and then when I was 16 I went on a cruise and met a bunch of kids from Overland Park, KS and that affirmed my allegiance. Def not the best way to choose a team, but regardless, I've been loyal to Kansas ever since, and I'm stoked they are playing for the National Championship. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

No comments: