Saturday, April 12, 2008

And This is Why I Don't Understand Dating

Okay...so I went out tonight on what I think was an actual date with the girl I saw last Sunday. We went to a sports bar, I know not the most romantic place, but it's laid back and the Sox were playing the Yankees. And as we discovered there was karaoke that night as well (we did not participate). Anyway, we had dinner, drinks, talked all night, very few awkward pauses, watched the singers and even went to another bar with hopes to dance, unfortunately, the bar closed at 1am, which blows. Anyway, we came back to my apt to get her car and she bounced...I just don't know how to figure things out, I mean I know her situation is difficult, and we even talked about when her divorce will be final, but I still need to get an idea of what's going on in her head So I texted her a few mins ago saying I had a good time and to let me know if she wants to get together Sunday and she texted that we'd talk on Sunday..idk if that means talk to make plans or simply talk like just speak...why can't things be easy...

1 comment:

Eric said...

No awkward pauses? How are you going to make your move Costanza? Aren't you all awkward pause.