Tuesday, February 5, 2008

San Fran: Day One

So I'm on the West Coast this week for a business meeting and then visiting a friend. I wish I had more to say other than I'm really, really tired, considering it's just about 10pm here, which makes it nearly 1am EST. Not much to say about the city yet, I got into the airport around 3pm PST, came to the hotel, checked in and tried to do some work, then had a reception to go to, which involved drinking on an empty stomach. What I learned tonight, we have a ton of hot sales reps I need to get to know before Thursday night...also, I think a lot of people are gonna get rip shit this week...

1 comment:

Eric said...

Don't think that being on the other side of the country gets you out of the shit sandwich you have to eat for all your New England is unstoppable talk. I'll keep it nice and warm for you for when you get back.