Friday, February 29, 2008

I Got Problems With...

I Got Problems With...is a new reoccurring post that will rival my Everything I Love posts (I don't love many things right now, hence the lack of those posts)...basically it's just going to be a short jab at something thing I have an issue with...

Typically I wouldn't care about how a guy dresses, but I have a serious issue with men that wear earmuffs...Are you serious? You're a grown man and you have fuzzy round things on the sides of your head? And chances are they are some color like electric blue..This doesn't even scream gay because no self respecting gay man with any sort of fashion sense would wear earmuffs. And I'm specifically talking about the round ones, not the flat, sleek ones that are somewhat acceptable. I still wouldn't wear them, but at least they seem sporty. Honestly, unless your a ski bunny or under the age of 8 they shouldn't even make an earmuff for you. WTF were you thinking dude?

2 comments:

Eric said...

Good to see you're speaking out about these serious problems of national import. Where would the country be without you?

NYCPonderings Chick said...

awww earmuffs hahahah i mean, they DO keep your ears really really warm!