Friday, February 22, 2008

Girl Fights

You know what's dumb, girl fights. I experienced my first real girl fight tonight with a bunch of friends of mine. Here's basically what happened. Drunk girl pushed her way through my crew...drunk girl came back and pushed her way through my crew again...drunk girl and her drunk girlfriend spill a drink on the female members of my crew...yelling ensues....then drunk girls proceed to dance and purposely bump into the female members of my crew...yelling begins...bouncers show up...girls get separated...and that's basically the girl fight...

Next time, rip someone's top off or at least accidentally make out...please...

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm going to start listening the cologne I'm wearing that day....idk why...but I like to smell good...

No comments: