Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm Tired...


Seriously, wtf…it’s like everything I do these days is wrong. How the hell do I end up on the shit list for doing a good deed. On Thursday, we had a pretty big snow storm up here. One of my co-workers normally takes public transportation and happened to have a bunch of stuff to carry this particular day. So me being the nice guy I am offered to drive my coworker home. Now, I figure I’m being a good Samaritan by doing this. Who cares if it delays my ride home by a couple of hours, I was still going to get home eventually. Well anyway, the Lady is all pissed about this, god knows why. So I got the silent treatment when I got home that night. So, the next day, I was told that she was going out for a friend’s birthday that night. So, I parked in the near spot by the apt building, knowing that I would have to leave shortly to go to my final exam. The Lady shows up, and she’s pissed that I parked in the spot when she had things to carry. How was I supposed to know she was coming home? I was told she was going out with people, am I a mind reader? So anyway, I’ve been civil all day today, but she’s been a mute. Well, until 2 mins ago when she said she’s upset because I choose to spent time with another women (my coworker) over her. Honestly, driving for 2 hours in a snow storm is not my idea of spending time with anyone. Plus, I had no idea the Lady wanted to use that afternoon for quality time. She allegedly called my office phone, but didn’t leave a message and didn’t call my cell phone either…all I know is if I call someone’s office phone, and get no answer and I really want to speak with them, I’m calling their cell or calling the office line back within 10 mins. I’m so tired of explaining myself. I’m so tired of every decision I make being questioned. I’m so tired of not being able to go with my first instinct as opposed to thinking about how the Lady will react. I’m just tired…

1 comment:

Eric said...

Your profile is incorrect. You're the guy who is like Ellen in that you dance all the time and like to munch box.