Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dancing in the Bar...

Ah drunk blogging, it's the best...anyway...I'm out tonight, having fun for a friend's bday and all night long I'm just minding my own BI and chillin with my crew. Around 1:40 a chick asks me to dance...so we're dancing, nothing out of line and like 2 mins later her friend grabs her away from me. This is just something I have never understood. The girl made the choice to hang out with me...I never approach women 1) because of the Lady, and 2) because I'm just not that aggressive dude. But anyway, I never understood that whole chick thing when one girl decides "Oh, she can't dance with you." WTF...it's not like anything bad is going on. If the girl is hanging out with a sleazy dude that just wants to bang her fine, protect your friend....but when a guy as hands off as I am is the just trying to entertain, why grab her....I just don't get this....my guess is because in the past all the other guys did just want to bang her....I hate "those guys" that give guys like me a bad rap...

No comments: