Monday, December 3, 2007

And I Thought it was Cold Outside...

Lots to post about from the weekend, hopefully I have the time. But really quick, I just wanted to write on something I saw today, well two things that are related. We had some snow last night and this morning, nothing too serious just heavy and wet. While driving to work, I spied a man walking around in shorts and sneakers. This man clearly was not homeless or anything like that...maybe he had just come from the gym. But I mean its 33 degrees outside which snow on the ground and "wintry mix" falling from the sky. What gives? Then I'm two minutes from work and I see a fat man with no top on, man boobs everywhere, wearing a pair of red mesh gym shorts and a red knit hat walking around with a shovel. Once again, what gives?!?! I can't make any sense of this.

No comments: