Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YOU GET A SANDWICH AND YOU GET A SANDWICH!!!

So I'm being forced to watch the Oprah's Favorite Things episode with the Lady. This has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I have no problem with people getting free stuff, and I'd be excited about getting a free $800 digital video camera, which is the most expensive thing on the show after just 10mins, allegedly there is more to come. Anyway, all these women are yelling hysterically and some are actually crying over getting free cupcakes and blenders, I shit you not, blenders. I'm not kidding about the crying either, some of these women are in tears over being at this show. I mean, it's damn cool Oprah does this, but she also makes it seem like this is some covert Navy Seal mission to hide these gifts. It's like FedEx is the new arm of the Secret Service. Here's the really crazy thing, she's in Macon, GA, where 45% of the population watch her show daily. Do these people work? What kind of town is this, how does it operate on a daily basis?

Okay, now they are going nuts over a sandwich...I mean wtf...So now I'm impressed, a refrigerator with an HDTV in/on it...but hell, when would I use it, the kitchen is for the women...haha...I keed I keed...and now we're back to these women being pathetic, they are going back shit over sorbet...jeebus christ, cupcakes, sandwiches and sorbet...next time you chicks are complaining about how you can't fit into your jeans blame Oprah...

Ah, now she's giving away clothes fit for a 300lbs person. Good call Opes, chub up all the women in the world and make them comfortable about it. Let's add a dvd collection so these people can continue to pile on the pounds during the 23 hours they aren't watching Oprah. A woman just grabbed her chest like she was having a heart attack over a $250 gift card to Target...when I think gift cards I think Banana Republic, Pottery Barn, but Target....whatever floats your boat...

Enough...I need some hooters to remasculate me...

No comments: