Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Take a Second Look...

So mentioned in one of the first posts ever, I'm a big fan of the female backside. It's a wonderful thing, and I like all different types, I even like what my friends have deemed the cracker ass. This is the ass that has little shape to it at all, and is almost as flat as a pancake, but for some reason it looks right on some women. Usually taller, skinny women have this characteristic. But here's when the cracker ass goes wrong, and that's when women wear jeans that allow the back pockets on the jeans to fold up where the ass meets the back of the thigh. This look is terrible. Do you women realize this when you try on the jeans? Probably not since you can't see your ass while walking, and a stand alone look in the mirror in a changing room won't show the pocket fold. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with you in general, just the style of jean you choose. Pick something with smaller pockets, or pockets that aren't positioned so low. Or better yet, don't wear jeans at all and stick with skirts and black pants, or anything without a pocket in the back area. Just a helpful hint from DCD, cause I love ya...

No comments: