Monday, November 5, 2007

So Clearly I'm a Mind Reader...

So I’ve never claimed to know anything about women. I know something about baseball and football. I know how to dance and how to make other people dance. I know a little bit about single malt scotch, and I know how to use excel, but women, I know zilch. So anyway, the Lady and I have been having problems for the last month. I thought things were getting better, I even received a Halloween card and candy in my laptop bag last week. Then all of a sudden, the war is on again this weekend. She gets mad because I didn’t ask her how her Friday night was, mind you I had no idea she even had plans that night. I was going to the Celtics season opener, which also entails going out to bars afterwards. So when I came home, she was asleep on the couch with the tv on. My assumption, she fell asleep on the couch which watching tv. So why would I ask how her night was? I was never told she was going out. No email, no text, no call. If anyone should be upset it’s me right? Or am I wrong? But regardless, I was glad she went out, I encourage her outings. But anyway, she took it as me not having an interesting in her life. Huh? How could I have an interest if I didn’t know what you were doing? So, talks about breaking up are resurfacing. Not fun times, but DCD rolls on. As always some lyric gets in my head for the situation: "Girl I gotta do what I gotta do, change my life, make things right..." for better or worse...

No comments: