Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Show Me What You Got....


So I’m a pretty well dressed man. I’m not saying I’m up with all the current styles, but know how to present myself. I have at least some sort of idea of what men’s fashion is about, but I def don’t know what’s going on in women’s fashion. So forgive me if this trend has been around for awhile now, but what’s up with the black tights/leggings with nothing else? No skirt, not under jeans, just leggings! I was driving through one of the major university areas yesterday and all the girls were wearing them. And trust me I’m not complaining, and to be honest I’m a big fan. These things are like full length underwear. Every curve can clearly be seen, and they are so form fitting it’s almost like you don’t have to imagine what’s under there. What’s even better as of now is that only chicks with tight lower halves are wearing them, at least that I’ve seen. No chubs trying to squeeze into them. I thought all hope for something like this was lost when sorority pants went out of style. For those of you not familiar, sorority pants were hot around 1998-2002, they were just those tight pants, usually black, but sometimes white or tan that all sorority girls wore. Anyway, they were great for playing one of my fav games, spot the thong…but I digress. With these new leggings, I don’t even know if a girl can wear a thong with them, they are that tight. You can’t wear these to the bar or club, but for whatever reason, they are perfectly acceptable to grab a slice of pizza in…if the trend is for women to wear more minimalist clothing…I’m all for it…

1 comment:

Eric said...

chubs....hahahahahaha