Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Beginning of the Happy Ass

So I was watching Friends the other day, and I was admiring the hotness that was and still is Jennifer Aniston, and I started thinking to myself...is Jennifer Aniston the cause of what a good looking ass is these days? I mean, before Aniston, I really can't think of a really hot chick that was admired for having a perky, round ass. If you look at all the SI swimsuit issues in the 80's and early 90's, the chicks were fine, but were all face and breasts, not that I have a problem with either, but they all had pancake asses. The standard of a great ass has definitely changed in the last 15 years or so, women like Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba would not be appreciated for their lower halves like they are now without the change in to what I call the "Happy Ass." Happy Ass is very easy to figure out, pretty much anything that is the equivalent of Kirsten Dunst or worse is an unhappy ass...Britney Spears back in the day, very Happy Ass, Britney now, unhappy ass. Jen from Big Brother 8, very Happy Ass, Amber from Big Brother 8, very unhappy ass...Katherine McPhee...another Happy Ass, the Olsen Twins...two of the riches unhappy asses ever...Brooke Adams, my new fav Happy Ass, Paris Hilton....ass so unhappy it makes me cry...Nelly Furtado, Happy Ass....well I could go on and on...but I'm sure you see where I'm going....anyway, back to the point, is Jennifer Aniston the reason why women these days have such phenomenal peaches, or did someone else come first?

No comments: